On cue as you buckle your seat belt prior to take off your child starts to fuss. You get horrified glares from your fellow seatmates. You realize the mac something that you got at the airport food court will not suffice let alone keep your child amused.
You fret….if only I planned better. As the plane ascends and is in the air your sweet child goes from Jeckel to a monstrous Hyde annoying the 350 passengers that now want to parachute from the plane to avoid hearing the screeching of your child for the next three hours.
A few moments of planning and preparation is worth the effort to yield a peaceful trip. The passenger in front of your child will be forever grateful that their seat is not used as a kicking post. A small carry on with healthy snacks and electronic free activities like the following can be a lifesaver turning your monster back to your angel.
1. Boarding – Pack a fun toy like Match Stack Games Transportation or Eco-Buds Take Along to divert your child’s attention.
2. Take off and Landing – Just as the plane ascends or descends is a great time for formula or chewy snacks to relieve the air pressure in their tiny ears. Pack empty bottles with formula, mix with water and voila instant happiness.
3. In flight entertainment – Schedule the flight during the bedtime of your little one to have the bliss of a sleeping child. Bring an extra blanket for comfort and to fend off the chill of the flight. If that is not possible then have a grab bag of activities and never under estimate the entertainment power of snacks.
- Match Stacks Game Transportation
- Description:A Tree Hopper twist on a classic educational game! MATCH STACKS is a durable, portable, and super cute memory and matching game. Even toddlers who are too young to play the memory game will love matching and stacking the shapes and vibrant colors while ex
- Manufacturer:Tree Hopper Toys
- Snack Set Crayon Roll Set (8 Design Options)
- Description:This is a simple to-go set that will make travels with your little tyke that much easier. A reusable snack sack to hold healthy munchies for quick energy boost (maybe mom can use one too!), and a crayon roll pre-packed with 8 Crayola crayons for your aspi
- Puzzled Blocks Flying Insects
- Description:A simple yet engaging 4-sided block puzzle that exercises visual and cognitive skills. Kids and parents alike will appreciate this vibrant, unique puzzle. When not in use, this hand printed puzzle doubles as a one-of-a-kind art object to help accessorize
- Manufacturer:Tree Hopper Toys
- Sour Worms (2.75 Oz)
- Description:With a wonderful blend of tangy and sweet, these Sour Worms are simply irresistible! Made with organic sweeteners, Surf Sweets Sour Worms also include 100% vitamin C per serving. Now you can enjoy your favorite candy and feel great about your choice.
- Manufacturer:Surf Sweets
- Stacker Toy 2 Pack (8 Pieces Ea)
- Description:The Green Toys Stacker takes a classic toy and makes it safer and more playful. The eight whimsically colored nesting pieces stack easily from large to small, while also allowing little builders to use their imagination and stack in any order. Little ones
- Manufacturer:Green Toys
- Hearty Sweet Potato Dry Baby Food 8 Pack (0.46 Oz Ea)
- Description:– Certified organic and gluten free – No added sugar, salt or preservatives- Just add to water, breast milk, or formula to prepare- Or add to foods like pasta & yogurt for an added nutritional boost!- Drying = less exposure to heat = more preservation of